While remote work has been a great luxury for many, it comes with some unintended biases and challenges with team building. Fortunately, coaching programs and assessments are available to assist advisors in overcoming these obstacles.
In this episode, Jamie Hopkins, Managing Partner of Wealth Solutions, and Ana Trujillo Limón, Director, Coaching and Advisor Content, speak with Jessica Harrington, MS, RCC, an executive business coach at Carson Coaching, about the common issues associated with remote work, biases, and team building. Jessica shares her personal journey to becoming a coach and highlights the significance of diversified strengths within a team. Additionally, she sheds light on the Emerging Advisor Growth Accelerator program (EAGA) and its role in equipping emerging advisors to develop their skills.
The trio explores the power of assessments in facilitating personal career advancement and building a more cohesive team culture. They emphasize the importance of recognizing diverse strengths and offer a glimpse into the upcoming guest, Dr. Jim LoPresti.
- Her personal journey toward becoming an executive business coach
- The challenges of biases and team building in a remote work environment
- The potential of assessments for personal career advancement and building a stronger team culture for firms
- The significance of diverse strengths within a team
- Methods for aiding individuals in executing and implementing their ideas
- The importance of having intent and commitment when participating in a coaching program to maximize its benefits
- And many more valuable insights!
- The Kolbe Assessment
- Be Your Future Self Now by Dr. Benjamin Hardy
Connect with Jamie Hopkins and Ana Trujillo Limón:
Connect with Jessica Harrington:
About our Guest:
Jessica Harrington, MS, RCC, is an executive business coach at Carson Coaching who partners with firm owners to help them achieve their full potential. She is passionate about goal setting and process-based businesses and sees executive coaching as a powerful tool for increasing an advisor’s IQ (Implementation Quotient) and breaking through plateaus. Jessica holds a BA in Marketing from Grand Valley State University, an Executive and Professional Coaching Graduate Certificate, and a Master of Science in Leadership, Organizational Development degree from the University of Texas at Dallas. She is a Professional Certified Coach through the International Coaching Federation and a Certified Kolbe™ Consultant.
Carson Group is committed to advancing financial literacy. Our coaches work with thousands of FPA members. Schedule a consultation to learn how Carson can help you help your clients and grow your business.