If one person can break the cycle of poverty and dysfunctional money management in their own family, then others can too. That ripple effect is what drove Anna N’Jie-Konte and Keith Beverly to merge Dare to Dream Planning with GRID 202 to create a larger impact on the financial space.
In this episode, Jamie Hopkins, Managing Partner of Wealth Solutions, and Ana Trujillo Limón, Director, Coaching, and Advisor Content, speak with Anna N’Jie-Konte, MBA, CFP®, President of Re-Envision Wealth, and Keith Beverly, CFA, CFP®, MBA, Chief Investment Officer of Re-Envision Wealth, about merging their firms, Dare to Dream Planning and GRID 202 into Re-Envision Wealth. They share what the process was like, the importance of consistent communication for other advisors who are looking to merge their firms, and passionately discuss their goal to close the racial wealth gap by growing a larger enterprise.
Anna and Keith discuss:
- Their first money memories
- How they got into their professions and came to own their own firm
- The origin story of Anna and Keith’s merge of Dare to Dream Planning and GRID 202 into Re-Envision Wealth
- How scaling their practice allows them to help more people and have a larger impact on the industry
- How they’re expanding their team to achieve their 2 main goals: close the racial wealth gap and grow a larger enterprise
- What challenges they faced when they merged and how they overcame them
- Their advice for other advisors who want to merge firms
- And more
- Episode 154 of Kitces’ Financial Advisor Success Podcast with Mary Beth Storjohann, co-CEO of Abacus
Connect with Jamie Hopkins and Ana Trujillo Limón:
Connect with Anna N’Jie-Konte:
Connect with Keith Beverly:
Carson Group is committed to advancing financial literacy. Our coaches work with thousands of FPA members. Schedule a consultation to learn how Carson can help you help your clients and grow your business.